Maintenance Scheduling, Coordinating. & Supervision:
- Provide close supervision over all work, labor, services, and materials required in the operation and maintenance of common areas and facilities.
- Coordinate maintenance staff to service requests from homeowners.
- Inspect and follow-up maintenance work to insure successful completion of service requests.
- Keep work order logs of all incoming and completed work orders.
- Status reports included in monthly report reflecting outstanding projects, bids pending, etc.
24-Hour Emergency Response and Dispatchment:
Three 24-hour emergency lines are maintained including an 800# for any and all emergencies. Immediate dispatchment of personnel to follow if deemed an emergency.
- Manager visits the site twice weekly.
- Additional visits for project supervision as needed.
- On-site inspection reports submitted as requested.
- Once-per-month night visits for lighting system inspections.