- All meetings are attended by an Officer of LIMS, Inc.
- Residents are given written notice prior to all general meetings.
Clerical Support Services:
- Correspond with vendors, government agencies, residents, and others, as needed.
- Develop a set of House Rules and Regulations with the Board.
- Consult with the Board and recommend additions and changes in the House Rules.
- Enforcement of Rules and Regulations as designated by the Board.
- Maintain files of all homeowner’s correspondence, insurance policies, legal matters, specifications, schematics, blueprints, etc…
- Procure bids for insurance coverage, correspond with agents, prepare claims and follow through.
- Perform other duties normally associated with a Manager.
Bid Specifications And Contract Administration:
- Develop specifications for all outside contractual services. Research and present to the Board at least three comparable sealed bids.
- Research references and financial integrity to make recommendations.
Maintain liaison between the Board and all Residents through an open line of communication.
LIMS, Inc. coordinates the printing and distribution of a monthly newsletter.
Walkways and Driveways
One access path to each home begins upon the accumulation of four inches of snowfall by plowing, blowing, or shoveling when large accumulations have been forecasted. Walks and driveways are plowed/shoveled after the roads have been cleared or after the snow has stopped falling.All other walks are cleared after the above areas have been cleared. De-icing material is applied to all walkways when icing conditions exist.
Courtesy calls shall be made following all snowfalls to insure proper clean-up of the enure community.
All mailboxes and fire hydrants are cleared of accumulated snow during the performance of these services. NOTE: LIMS, Inc. crews will automatically be dispatched during snow. The community is not required to contact LIMS, Inc.