- Full in-house automated computer system for all financial services.
- Monthly maintenance on client’s ledger including:
- General Ledger through Trial Balance
- Cash Receipts
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Disbursements
- Bank Reconciliation
All checks to be deposited are recorded and deposited on a daily basis into the Association’s operating account.
Flower and Shrub Beds
All shrub and flower beds are weeded and cultivated no less than once every three weeks or as necessary to ensure a neat appearance.
Preventative treatment will be applied to all curbs, parking stalls, sidewalks, parking areas, driveways, and streets and common areas in the community.
Cleaning Sidewalks Driveways And Patio Areas
In the completion of each working day, all sidewalks, driveways, and patios are cleaned of all clippings and debris.
All trees, shrubs, and hedges are trimmed and pruned to present a neat appearance according to their horticultural requirements.
Seeding of bare spots is performed on or about April 15th and October 15th.
All grassy areas receive four treatments of a specialized blend of fertilizer with micro-nutrients.
The quality of the lawn is guaranteed in so far as the lawn receives additional applications for any deficiencies called to the attention of LIMS, Inc. (at no additional charge to the Association) if:
- Broadleaf weeds are present.
- The lawn is not lush green and the application of additional fertilizer will not harm the turf.
- Insects are present in the turf as herein described.
- All shrubs and ground covers are sprayed up to three times per year for insect control.
- Chinch bugs, sod webworms, and grubs are treated preventively.
- Ornamental trees are sprayed as needed for tent caterpillars, gypsy moths, etc.
Crabgrass and Weed Control:
Pre-Emergence crabgrass control is applied in early Spring and early Summer.
Broadleaf weed control is applied twice during the season or as needed. Fall Cleanup:
All lawn and shrub beds are cleaned of all leaves, papers, and general debris and carted away.